Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your access to certain services available on the site and improve their use
- Carry out client management operations
- Build up a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects.
- Send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. If you do not wish to do so, we give you the option to express your refusal to do so when collecting your data.
- Develop trade and traffic statistics for our services,
- Manage the management of people's opinions on products, services or content,
- Manage unpaid bills and any disputes arising from the use of our products and services
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, you have the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the rectification of the data concerning you, through an online access to your file.
You can also contact :
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- postal address: 40 rue André Bollier, 69007 Lyon, France